In this sense, the Titleholder guarantees compliance with current regulations in respect to personal data protection, as reflected in Organic Act 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). The Titleholder also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Entity responsible for processing the personal data
- Entity: Higueron Resort Sport-Spa SL.
- NIF: B – 93739639
Registered in the Malaga Trade Registry, volume 2604, book 1517, section 8, page 85, sheet 43787, entry 10.
- Higuerón Avenue, 48
- Address: Malaga - Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact telephone number: +34 952 573 964
- Website: https://www.higueronspa.com
Principles applied to data processing
In processing your personal data, the Titleholder will apply the following principles, which correspond to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Titleholder will always require consent to process personal data that may be used for one or several specific purposes regarding which the Titleholder will inform the User in advance with complete transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Titleholder will only request information that is strictly necessary for the required purpose or purposes.
- Principle of limitation of period of storage: The Titleholder will keep the personal data collected for the time that is strictly necessary for the processing purpose or purposes. The Titleholder will inform the User of the corresponding period of storage, depending on the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Titleholder will regularly review the lists and eliminate registries that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data.
The Titleholder will take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorised access or improper use of the personal data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse through the Website, there is no need to provide personal data.
The cases in which you have to provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through contact forms or through an email.
- On purchasing a product or contracting a service.
- On registering through a subscription form or bulleting managed by the Titleholder with MailChimp.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- To request access to the stored data
- To request rectification or cancellation.
- To request the limitation of processing of your data.
- To oppose processing of your data.
- To request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal. They must thus be exercised directly by the interested party, who shall directly request the Titleholder to have these rights enforced. This means that any client, subscriber or collaborator that has provided his/her data at any time may contact the Titleholder and request information regarding the data it has stored and now they were obtained, request that they be rectified, request portability of his/her personal data, opposed processing of said data, limit their use or request cancellation of these data in the Titleholder’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request together with the photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any information that the Titleholder is obliged to store for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You are entitled to effective judicial remedy and to file a claim with the control authority, namely the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the Regulations.
Purpose of processing personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Titleholder, you subscribe to its bulletin — IONOS ESPAÑA — only as described in the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Titleholder differs depending on the system used to collect information:
- Contact forms: The Titleholder requests personal information, which may include the following: name and surnames, email address, telephone number and website for the purpose of answering queries of Users, to provide information and demonstrations of the Titleholder’s products and services, including quotes.
For example, the Titleholder uses these data to respond to messages, questions, complaints, comments and concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the Website, the processing of personal data, questions in respect to the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other query Users may have and that is not subject to the Website’s conditions or to the contracting conditions.
- • Forms to contract products or services: The Titleholder requests personal information, which may include the following: name and surnames, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport number or number of residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment information (methods of payment or bank details) for the purpose of maintaining a commercial relationship with the User, send orders, provide contracted services and invoice and collect payment of contracted products and services.
- Content subscription forms: The Titleholder requests the following personal information: name and surnames, email address, telephone number and address of a website to manage the list of subscriptions, send bulletins, promotions and special offers. The personal information provided to the Titleholder will be located in the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the United States (Mailchimp).
The Titleholder also processes this personal information for other purposes:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions specified on the Legal Notice page and the applicable legislation. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal information obtained.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To analyse users’ browsing behaviour. The Titleholder collects other non-identifying information that are obtained by using cookies that are downloaded in users’ computers when they browse through the Website Cookies policy.
- To manage social media. The Titleholder is present in the social media. If you become a follower of the Titleholder on social media, the personal data processing will be governed by this section, and also by the conditions of use, privacy policies and Access regulations that belong to the corresponding social media in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social media with the following links:
The Titleholder will process your personal information for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social medium, inform you of its activities, products and services, and for any other purpose that the regulations of transformed social media.
The Titleholder will not use, under any circumstance, the profiles of social media followers to send advertising in an individual manner.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Titleholder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to avoid loss, improper use or access, disclosure, alteration and destruction thereof.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.) Embedded content of other websites behaves exactly the same way as if you had visited these other sites.
You can consult all the information regarding the policy of collecting and processing cookies on the de Cookies policy.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for processing personal data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Performance of the contract or application of pre-contractual measures with the interested party, in order to provide the latter a product or service acquired from the Titleholder.
- To comply with the legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Titleholder are the following:
- Identification data.
- Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data provided to the Titleholder will be kept until a request is made to eliminate said data.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA.
More information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Google analytics es un servicio de analítica web prestado por Google, Inc., una compañía de Delaware cuya oficina principal está en 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos («Google»).
Google Analytics utiliza «cookies», que son archivos de texto ubicados en tu ordenador, para ayudar al Titular a analizar el uso que hacen los Usuarios del sitio Web. La información que genera la cookie acerca del uso del sitio Web (incluida la dirección IP) será directamente transmitida y archivada por Google en los servidores de Estados Unidos.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators, and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies, at:
As you browse through the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, including the IP address, geopositioning, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Titleholder uses the information collected to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns, and also obtain demographic information.
The Titleholder shall not be held liable for the processing of personal data by the websites which may be accessed through the different links that appear in the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of the personal data
You undertake to provide the Titleholder with correct, complete, exact and valid data, and to maintain them properly updated.
As User of the Website, you are solely liable for the veracity and accuracy of the data sent to the Website, holding the Titleholder harmless in that respect.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be valid until they are modified by other, duly published policies.